Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sneak Peek

I'm in the final stages of prepping my newest sock pattern for release. I just need a few good photos, which are always dependent on the weather and time, and those two things coinciding.

These new socks are definitely on the piquant to extra spicy side (using Knitty's scale of difficulty). There are cables everywhere. The cables themselves are fairly simple once you get used to them. If you use pointy needles you should be able to zip through them after some practice.

I'm hoping to release these next week, so keep an eye out on my blog for the announcement!

Back cables
 
Front cables: mirrored zig-zags

2 comments :

  1. Hmmm... I'm Cookie. Not Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now my first comment is missing...

    Still love the socks.

    ReplyDelete